Ketamine Treatment for Residents in Bar Harbor, ME
Ketamine is a pain relief and anesthetic medication that’s been used safely throughout the United States since 1970. Not only is it safe, but it’s an effective and non-invasive option for those with mood disorders. This is an excellent alternative for those with depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders.
There are many different benefits of receiving ketamine treatment. Overall, ketamine works by increasing and stimulating brain activity. It can have a positive, long-lasting effect on your well-being. Ketamine is fast-acting, meaning many people feel it works within days of treatment. It can also provide a deep sense of relaxation, which many patients benefit from with their mood disorders. To learn more about how this process works as a resident of Maine, be sure to visit our Ketamine Treatment page.
Specialty Areas We Serve
We offer a plethora of specialty areas that we can provide expertise in. Below are a list of some that we assist most frequently.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- BIPOC Mental Health (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color)
- Bipolar disorders
- Child and Adolescent Disorders
- Coaching (Executive and Life)
- Depressive Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Grief and loss
- LGBTQ Mental Health
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychopharmacology (Medication Management)
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Telehealth Services for Residents in Bar Harbor, ME
We offer a plethora of different services, which are included but not limited to:
- Medication Management (Psychopharmacology)
- Psychotherapy (Couples, Family, Group & Individual)
- Second Opinion Evaluations
- Advocacy & Report Writing (school, office, testimony/deposition)
- Ketamine Treatment
Getting Started With Our Team
We proudly serve the residents in Bar Harbor, ME witht he power of telehealth. For more information on how you can get started, give us a call today at (617) 401-7441. We look forward to hearing from you.