Concierge Child Psychiatry for Residents of Nashua, NH
In concierge child psychiatry, the patient and provider maintain create and maintain an individualized long-term relationship. This type of psychiatric service is offered on a small scale. Client-centered, individualized approaches to psychiatric care are the hallmark of concierge child psychiatry. This allows us to focus on the specialized care your child deserves, without the restrictions of insurance. Such psychiatric services are ideal for families and children who prefer private, psychiatric services from the comfort of their own homes. It is possible to think of concierge child psychiatry services as a form of personalized treatment. Discover how New Hampshire residents can benefit from this service today.
Specialty Areas We Serve
There are hundreds of different specialty areas we can provide expertise in. Below are a list of some that we assist most often.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- BIPOC Mental Health (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color)
- Bipolar disorders
- Child and Adolescent Disorders
- Coaching (Executive and Life)
- Depressive Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Grief and loss
- LGBTQ Mental Health
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychopharmacology (Medication Management)
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Contact Us Today
We proudly serve the residents in Nashua, NH. For more information on how you can get started, give us a call today at (617) 401-7441. We look forward to hearing from you.